• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Grabber Lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin

Reaction score
I have the original lid to my Air Grabber due to some pitting there are a couple holes. My father dosent seem to think we can fix it, and questions how long it would last if we did. Does anyone have a lid or know of a place to get one? I dont want the fiberglass I would like to go with metal. THANKS!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Year one has them #WN3 made of steel $189. :eek: You might want to repair yours

Collin

Reaction score
What do you think....fiberglass over the rough patch, bondo or try to weld in a tiny repair piece? Durability issues with engine heat?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Weld them up and smooth with bondo. Ive seen people smooth intake manifolds with bondo :eek: An air cleaner lid can't get much warmer than a black fender in Phoenix :lol: :lol:

Collin

Reaction score
workin a 24 right now, I will take one in the morning. Also, interior comes out of the shop tommorrow so those pics will have to go up too!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
naw, no way that can be fixed. just better send it to me(along with the matching base of course). It'll just be one less thing for you to worry about. :D
No reason tht can't be fixed. Weld it, or even if you just epoxy it. Pits say to me the holes aren't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back