• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aircraft crashes into 4 buildings?

gunnar

Reaction score
Brace yourself before looking at the attached image. A pilot at low level has no control over his aircraft. It narrowly misses a crowd gathered for the airshow and slams into four buildings. One can only imagine the horror of the occupants inside those buildings.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw one tipped over with someone inside at a Bucs game a few years back...you cannot imagine... :eek: :lol: :eek:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just picture one of those 90+ degree days, and those things have been there all day...just like at The Nats..... :eek:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
ACME A12 said:
I saw one tipped over with someone inside at a Bucs game a few years back...you cannot imagine... :eek: :lol: :eek:

Did you laugh first or run over to help? :haha:
I probably would've laughed. :devil:

The poor guy was victimized by his drunken buddy after the game as everyone tailgated and waited for the traffic to die down. When he came out...covered in EVERYTHING you can imagine...he was madder than hell and looking for a pound of flesh. His buddy realized that he had severely f***ed up and in order to save his own ass he pointed at an innocent bystander and yelled "He did it!". The schmuck covered in piss and excrement took out after this poor guy, who easily outran him as the schmuck was soaking wet and couldn't move very well. His buddies finally convinced him to give up the chase and take a dip in a nearby retention pond just to get all of that crap off of him. Yuck. Those retention ponds are nasty by themselves, so you know how dire this clown's situation was if this looked like a good option. About a half hour later we saw them leaving the parking lot...with the schmuck from the porta-john sitting on a tire in the bed of a pickup back there by himself... And no, I did not help. His buddy got him into that mess and I figured it was his responsibility to get him out of it... I just laughed my ass off after the innocent bystander got out of harm's way... :lmao:

Steve

Reaction score
[/quote]

The poor guy was victimized by his drunken buddy after the game as everyone tailgated and waited for the traffic to die down. When he came out...covered in EVERYTHING you can imagine...he was madder than hell and looking for a pound of flesh. His buddy realized that he had severely f***ed up and in order to save his own ass he pointed at an innocent bystander and yelled "He did it!". The schmuck covered in piss and excrement took out after this poor guy, who easily outran him as the schmuck was soaking wet and couldn't move very well. His buddies finally convinced him to give up the chase and take a dip in a nearby retention pond just to get all of that crap off of him. Yuck. Those retention ponds are nasty by themselves, so you know how dire this clown's situation was if this looked like a good option. About a half hour later we saw them leaving the parking lot...with the schmuck from the porta-john sitting on a tire in the bed of a pickup back there by himself... And no, I did not help. His buddy got him into that mess and I figured it was his responsibility to get him out of it... I just laughed my ass off after the innocent bystander got out of harm's way... :lmao:[/quote]

Now that's funny! :lmao:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
[quote="ACME A12":2wkpvfe1]I saw one tipped over with someone inside at a Bucs game a few years back...you cannot imagine... :eek: :lol: :eek:

Did you laugh first or run over to help? :haha:
I probably would've laughed. :devil:

The poor guy was victimized by his drunken buddy after the game as everyone tailgated and waited for the traffic to die down. When he came out...covered in EVERYTHING you can imagine...he was madder than hell and looking for a pound of flesh. His buddy realized that he had severely f***ed up and in order to save his own ass he pointed at an innocent bystander and yelled "He did it!". The schmuck covered in piss and excrement took out after this poor guy, who easily outran him as the schmuck was soaking wet and couldn't move very well. His buddies finally convinced him to give up the chase and take a dip in a nearby retention pond just to get all of that crap off of him. Yuck. Those retention ponds are nasty by themselves, so you know how dire this clown's situation was if this looked like a good option. About a half hour later we saw them leaving the parking lot...with the schmuck from the porta-john sitting on a tire in the bed of a pickup back there by himself... And no, I did not help. His buddy got him into that mess and I figured it was his responsibility to get him out of it... I just laughed my ass off after the innocent bystander got out of harm's way... :lmao:[/quote:2wkpvfe1]
:jester: love it....

Back