• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Airplane ride.

jays69bird

Reaction score
A fella and his wife go to the local airshow,looking around he notices a Biplane with a sign saying airplane rides.
He asked his wife if he could go for a ride in the air plane,to which she replied,"You know we don't have money for that!"
The following year same airshow once again he asked his wife if he could ride in the plane to which she replied with the answer.
Now they go back again the next year,the fella says to his wife,Honey I have always wanted to go for an airplane ride,might I finally go this year,before the wife has time to reply the pilot who was watching hollers over to wait a second,now the pilot recoginizes the couple from the past two years and feeling sorry for the fella he offers a solution.
"Now I couldn't help overhearing your husband ma'am,He really wants a ride in my plane which normally cost 10 bucks,tell ya what I'll give both of you a ride and if you can go through the whole ride without uttering a sound both of you are free,however if one of you makes a noise it'll be 10 bucks per person," the pilot explained.the fella turned to his wife,"Thats agreeable"' she said.
The pilot takes them both up,he does loops,barrel rolls,gives em the works,not hearing a peep he is impressed,so he lands the plane.
The pilot climbs out and starts to help the fella down, surprised he notices the woman is not there."Where is your wife,"he ask the fella? "Oh she fell out during the first loop." Shocked the pilot goes,"Why didn't you say something?"
To which the fella replies,"Hey 10 bucks is 10 bucks!"

Back