• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AlbertaMoparGuy Intro

AlbertaMoparGuy

Reaction score
Hi. I have been a Mopar person all my life. I am a land surveyor and my background is with oil and gas leases and pipelines.

I currently own a Blue 68' roadrunner, a White 10' 300 Limited and an 11' Green with Envy R/T Challenger.

I bought the RR as a hobby project. It is just the 383 model and it is not numbers matching. It has all the options for 68 except for the Hemi of course. It is in daily driver condition and needs a few small things here and there.

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
:toetap: Never say "just a 383". All of these Roadrunners are classics. As much as I wish ours was a six barrel 440 or a Hemi, it's still a kick as cool car. it's a 383 too. - On the A-bodies Only site there are guys running slant 6s that can pull the front wheels up off the line. Some guys think you don't have a real musclecar unless you've got a 4-speed. But those torqueflites can really slam you back in your seat too! Musclecars aren't musclecars solely because of the speed and cubic inches. It's also the style .
Welcome from Nebraska.
Now show us some pics of this blue beast of yours! :wave:

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome from Florida again. Sounds like a nice car, and a many of these 383 cars are some of the ones everyone remembers. Enjoy yours! I sure do enjoy mine.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. Nuthin wrong with these 383s. Post up some pics of that runner!

Bee Keeper

Reaction score
A romping, stomping 383 representing from deep in The Heart of Texas and welcoming you to the site. Post up some pic's of that Bad-Boy!

Back