• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All-MoPar Southern Nationals

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The All-Mopar Southern Nationals will be held at South Georgia Motorsports Park on May 27-29. AMCs and other “adopted” vehicles are invited. There will be drag racing and a swap meet.

South Georgia Motorsports Park is located just off I-75 in Cecil, Georgia, about 20 miles northwest of Valdosta.

Anyone planning to go?

:jester:
ACME

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Heading out this evening. Busting the SS/T out of the garage for some much needed exercise. No way I'm driving that stupid rump ranger 4 hours with no cruise control and no interior space. :lol:

Yes, Dave, I will try to remember to grab the camera... :D

I hope that X9 A12 with the platinum interior from Macon shows up this time...been wanting to get some pics of that car...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Heading out this evening. Busting the SS/T out of the garage for some much needed exercise. No way I'm driving that stupid rump ranger 4 hours with no cruise control and no interior space. :lol:

I hope that X9 A12 with the platinum interior from Macon shows up this time...been wanting to get some pics of that car...

So I was out back grilling burgers when the phone rings. The guy on the phone is in total panic hyperventilating sounds as if hes swerving through traffic and talking crazy stuff about ending it all and being worthless not being worthy of breathing fresh air, it was terrible. So I did my best to talk him down and get him to think about the other people around him on the road and personally, how his family might miss him and that yes he had lots of faults but he could work through them. He settled down got control of his emotions and the car and I asked him, what set you off Ray, he said "I forgot my camera" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

So I was out back grilling burgers when the phone rings. The guy on the phone is in total panic hyperventilating sounds as if hes swerving through traffic and talking crazy stuff about ending it all and being worthless not being worthy of breathing fresh air, it was terrible. So I did my best to talk him down and get him to think about the other people around him on the road and personally, how his family might miss him and that yes he had lots of faults but he could work through them. He settled down got control of his emotions and the car and I asked him, what set you off Ray, he said "I forgot my camera" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks to Bob's suicide prevention hotline I was able to make it through the weekend... :basketcase:

My buddy George brought his camera and took some pics for me. I'll post them later. :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
[quote="69hemibeepcraand I asked him, what set you off Ray, he said "I forgot my camera" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]

:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:
that's alright...just find my hood and all will be forgiven......

Back