• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All nestled in bed for a long winters nap

droptop

Reaction score
With visions of all those new parts that have been bought and not installed danced in their heads. :lmao:

100_0991.JPG

100_0992.JPG

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
At times I have had some 6 or 7 restored Antique Farm Tractors in my shop, but I would settle for 4 restored mopars now! Almost all the tractors have been sold now, and the 68 roadrunner will be the first mopar residing in the barn (if I can convince my wife to keep the 67 mustang I just finished for her outside! :cheers:

April5thphotosofstuff052-1.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
great looking tractors! My Uncle is in an Antique Steam,Gas and Hit-Miss Club. I'd be in it to but 21 turn and the distance killed that idea.

moparchris

Reaction score
I have garage envy. Although I dont need a garage because the weather is always perfect here and my cars don't sit still long enough to need a garage. :acme: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

Full on snow ball fight now!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I have garage envy. Although I dont need a garage because the weather is always perfect here and my cars don't sit still long enough to need a garage except when the ramp truck runs out of gas........

V269

Reaction score
jerrysdustydog said:
At times I have had some 6 or 7 restored Antique Farm Tractors in my shop, but I would settle for 4 restored mopars now! Almost all the tractors have been sold now, and the 68 roadrunner will be the first mopar residing in the barn (if I can convince my wife to keep the 67 mustang I just finished for her outside! :cheers:

Look's more like a museum than a garage. :drool: :worship:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
V269 said:
jerrysdustydog said:

Look's more like a museum than a garage. :drool: :worship:
:yeathat: :yeathat:

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparchris said:
I have garage envy. Although I dont need a garage because the weather is always perfect here and my cars don't sit still long enough to need a garage except when the ramp truck runs out of gas........

Thanks for that Dave. With friends like you you who needs enemies! :toetap: :jester:

Oh and BTW Mac that guy looks just like Bob too. Haha. :acme:

Back