• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD Deck lid soon???

chapdog105

Reaction score
I remember talking to the sales rep at A Deals where I bought all my AMD metal about AMD creating a 69 RR deck lid repop.
He said AMD had been talking about it, and I may see it in the next year or so.
That was 2 years ago...

Anyone heard any news on this? I can't imagine AMD will ever make one because they would need to make one individually for 68, 69, 70, etc.. It's not like most parts they repop that can be used on multiple year vehicles.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
According to the coming soon list its not but it also says to call with questions.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
year specific yeah, but I still think they would sell well.

A31PKG

Reaction score
When I spoke with them they said they had a couple nice '69 examples to mold from. I would venture a guess that next to the Charger, the Road Runner is probably the next most popular B-body? Not sure what they are waiting for....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
When I spoke with them they said they had a couple nice '69 examples to mold from. I would venture a guess that next to the Charger, the Road Runner is probably the next most popular B-body? Not sure what they are waiting for....
They are too busy starting up the GM line of parts :crazy:

chapdog105

Reaction score
As much as I hate to do it, I'm going to have to go with the one I currently have.
It's not in great shape, but it's a hell of a lot better than anything I've found to replace it with.
I had a lead on a good deck lid in Louisiana, but the woman wanted $600 for it, plus shipping. It was supposedly in "good" shape, but I didn't see any pictures.
That's too steep. If AMD ever does repop down the road, I'll pick one up. I'm very happy with everything I've ever bought from them, and I've bought A LOT!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
there's on on ebay, item# 261089051797
in Minnesota, local pick only for BIN $75. Looks good in the pics off a Satty

$(KGrHqZ,!lQE-4DsnlpVBPzmE4Zq)!~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!p0E-vfPyY-2BPzmFi5Iv!~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqV,!rEE-8de3)dgBPzmFNKCw!~~60_12.jpg

Back