• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD replacement fenders

moparmonk

Reaction score
Morning All,
Got the green light to purchase a new fender rather than fudge and smudge one back to 2013 standards. I see they are hovering around 650 on ebay. Has anyone else found any from sources for better deals? What seems to be confusing, is now the old used stuff has gone through the roof. :loco: Are the quality of these repro's not as good? Has anyone had one shipped to them and arrive in good shape? Any and all input welcome! Thanks. I am on call this year the week of Carlisle and sadly gonna miss it.....again. I was looking forward to meeting a lot of you. Hope things go well.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
get ahold of Jeff @ 521 Restorations. great guy, good prices.

Home About Ordering Shipping Projects Cars4Sale Contact Links Login

Welcome to 521 Restorations

We offer hundreds of MoPar restoration parts from OEM and reproduction manufacturers. We will be constantly adding to our offering, so please check back! We're also able to get Chevy and Ford parts from some of the same suppliers like AMD, Legendary, and Coker.

Featured Products

NEW!! 67-70 B-Body Hemi Disc Brake Master Cylinders
NEW!! 71-4 B-Body Map Light Assy(NOW AVAILABLE!)
Fuel Systems

Fenders
Complete Glass Kits
Suspension

A/B/E Body Hoods
70 Cuda Grills
OEM Style Quarters

OEM Style Valve Covers
Charger Grill Trim
Clips and Fasteners

A/B/C/E Body Mirrors
68-70 B Body Drip Rail Trim
Antenna Kits
Please use the menu to navigate through all of our parts. If you are looking for something which is not offered here, please contact us.

Mopar Restoration Parts
All Models
A Body
B Body
C Body
E Body
Small Parts
New!
Glass
Coming Soon...
Tools and Accessories
Tools
Other
Parts Search Utility
521 Restorations
Fort Collins, Colorado
(970) 227-0588

dobie

Reaction score
I'll second Jeff at 521. I bought a bunch of parts from him for my RR. He was always the cheapest, and he shipped the stuff out either that day, or the next one. I cannot recommend Jeff enough.

That said, I didnt buy anything that needed freight shipped from him. The parts that I bought from Jeff were smaller pieces that was able to be shipped by UPS, including the full tail light panel. My quarter panels were bought from Stephen's Performance at Carlise or the Nat's. I was always able to bring these home myself to save the shipping costs.

I also didnt need new fenders. My original ones are still solid and didnt require much work at all. Actually, the whole front end was pretty good. As for the AMD stuff, the body shop guys didnt have much negative to say at all. For the most part everything fit good with only minor work. The only exception was the dutchman panel fitting around the back glass and the quarters. The fit there was off and required a bit of fabrication. The gaps weren't right, so I ended up having them fill them in and making it one solid piece. It actually looks pretty good, or so I think.

:cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
me too Steve. my parts were trunk extensions, and other smaller items. One thing that impressed me about Jeff from the get go, I don't think I had even clicked the "send" button on my first message to him and he replyed! great and quick comunacation.

moparmonk

Reaction score
Thanks to those that responded. I now have to look at 2 websites for cool info... I will never get this car done if I keep pounding the keyboard!

Back