• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

America for Allah.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
New York City
This is in NYC on Madison Ave – not France, Yemen, Iraq, Kenya, or the Middle East.

A Christian Nation cannot put up a Christmas scene of the baby Jesus in
a public place, but the Muslims can stop normal traffic every Friday afternoon
by worshiping in the streets....
Something is happening in America that is reminiscent of what is happening in Europe.
This is Political Correctness gone crazy...
Something has gone amuck in America, BIG TIME! Scary! Isn't it?

Is there a message here???? Yes, there is.
They are claiming America for Allah.
If we don't wake up soon, we are going to "politically correct ourselves" right out
of our own country!

PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY CHRISTIAN AMERICAN YOU KNOW!!!!
"For evil to flourish, all that is needed is for good people to do nothing." -
Edmund Burke

Jim S.

Reaction score
It might already be too late. Granted, I have my guns but, you young guys might have to fight this one. I'm getting too damn old and it seems like what us old guys did in the past doesn't matter anymore. Eight years of a Muslim President (who wasn't born here) might be too much to overcome. I'm on the verge of saying the hell with it. Drive the Roadrunner and listen to the Moody Blues keeping my blood pressure down. After all, I'm living with idiots that elected Al Franken for Christ's sake. "Al Fricki'n Franken". Not even a good comedian. Grandchildren, I wish you very good luck unless you wake up soon.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and now the head Muslim is wanting to start a war with Syria.....

Back