• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And it was said it would never happen

peresvet24

Reaction score
I do not think confiscate weapons from the people is a good idea,
but to register and complicate the procedure of purchasing weapons that would be right.
As far as I know in some states rather show your driving license,
and you can buy weapons in such an easy way it can fall into the wrong hands.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Registering and complicating the right to buy certain weapons such as handguns doesn't really benefit anybody - but the criminals who can buy anything they want anytime they want on the black market. I took the weapons class and bought one of my weapons before obtaining my carry permit and had to wait the obligatory 3 days before picking up my gun. Had I been a bad guy I could have found anything I wanted for less money without the need for all the paperwork and BS associated with purchasing the weapon but since I'm not a criminal I went through all the stupidity. Politicians - especially liberal ones - think they are looking out for the people. They aren't. They are only pushing their "social re-engineering" agenda on us all and the really idiotic thing is the younger voters who have been indoctrinated by their foul teaching are willing to go along with them because they have no sense of history and no life experience to go by. They want to live in their rose-colored utopia thinking they can reason with anyone to make them a better person. Good luck with that when the bad guys invade your home, rape your wife or girl friend and the kill you both because you weren't armed and properly trained in the art of self-defense. I'll trust the police to help me if they can but in the mean time I'll let my .380 and Ruger SR-40 do the talking until they get to me.

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Registering and complicating the right to buy certain weapons such as handguns doesn't really benefit anybody - but the criminals who can buy anything they want anytime they want on the black market. I took the weapons class and bought one of my weapons before obtaining my carry permit and had to wait the obligatory 3 days before picking up my gun. Had I been a bad guy I could have found anything I wanted for less money without the need for all the paperwork and BS associated with purchasing the weapon but since I'm not a criminal I went through all the stupidity. Politicians - especially liberal ones - think they are looking out for the people. They aren't. They are only pushing their "social re-engineering" agenda on us all and the really idiotic thing is the younger voters who have been indoctrinate by their foul teaching are willing to go along with them because they have no sense of history and no life experience to go by. They want to live in their rose-colored utopia thinking they can reason with anyone to make them a better person. Good luck with that when the bad guys invade your home, rape your wife or girl friend and the kill you both because you weren't armed and properly trained in the art of self-defense. I'll trust the police to help me if they can but in the mean time I'll let my .380 and Ruger SR-40 do the talking until they get to me.
I'm with you 100% John

Back