• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And they picked.................. a Road Runner

Tempest 455

Reaction score
Thought this was pretty cool. Went to our local cruise last night. There was a total of 302 cars. At the end they asked if I could pull up front so they could award me with car of the week. My car is far from the nicest, there were some really clean cars there. However, they said it was because they don't often see the color combo and the fact it was a 100% numbers matching car.

Thought the other Road Runner owners would enjoy.

Car of the week.jpg

Car of the week.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Congrats! I love the reason they gave you the award. It's great that they're not always influenced by the bling you see on so many cars!!

chapdog105

Reaction score
Thought this was pretty cool. Went to our local cruise last night. There was a total of 302 cars. At the end they asked if I could pull up front so they could award me with car of the week. My car is far from the nicest, there were some really clean cars there. However, they said it was because they don't often see the color combo and the fact it was a 100% numbers matching car.

Thought the other Road Runner owners would enjoy.

View attachment 7387

Great job!

Back