• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

....and this ones for Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
question to seller
"how much without that crappy chebby hood?"

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Insert string of profanity here. :lol:

It's a Space Duster too. I like those...

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
whats a space duster ? and whats with the mile long shifter handle

Space Duster: The versions with the fold down rear seats and upholstered trunks were called Space Dusters. Gave you a TON of cargo area...trunk floor was all carpeted...plastic inserts lined the walls... :thumbsup:

Anybody's guess on the weirdo shifter... :huh:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

Space Duster: The versions with the fold down rear seats and upholstered trunks were called Space Dusters. Gave you a TON of cargo area...trunk floor was all carpeted...plastic inserts lined the walls... :thumbsup:

ok ive seen darts like hang 10 's with fold down seats , learn something new everyday

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

I saw that shifter on Airplane when the pilot shifts the jet :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh the sucide knob seals the deal! and it's his color too.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Good eye on the suicide knob!

I think the A100 pass has been revoked since The Boss discovered last week that A/C was not an available option... :leave:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
not a problem...........

Good idea Dave, but I'm afraid that the time that she has spent traveling the world has taken a lot of the Ohio Hilljack right out of her... Somehow I just don't see her pulling up to the Vet's Office with all of the dogs loaded into an A100 with a wall-shaker sticking out of it... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
bring her back home for a couple weeks...it'll all come back to her... :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

I think the A100 pass has been revoked since The Boss discovered last week that A/C was not an available option... :leave:
Whatsamatter Ray, don't want to spring for a unit from Classic Air? They must have something that would fit :pot: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:

Whatsamatter Ray, don't want to spring for a unit from Classic Air? They must have something that would fit :pot: :jester:

No, they don't. It would be a custom designed kit. Probably upwards of $2K by the time it was done. Nothing from Vintage Air either. Just their "universal" kit. $1K+ and still have to adapt it to make it work. Even the manufacturers that have A100 kits (that I have found so far) only offer them for the SB; nothing for the /6.

Too many other real needs to be throwing that kind of money at a purely discretionary spend. I just need to focus on a few tasks at hand so I can get to some of the stuff that I really want to do...so no, I don't want to spring for a new AC unit...

If you read my last post on the van you would know that I had other concerns - real concerns - about the sheet metal. Any time that someone "restores" something with rhinoliner this just raises a HUGE red flag for me. Why does someone have to hide the metal under that crap? Not my first rodeo and I'm not strapping myself to that bull...

Back