• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

....and this ones for Ray

droptop

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
bring her back home for a couple weeks...it'll all come back to her... :lmao:

What are your trying to say.....You can take the girl out of Ohio, but you can't take Ohio out of the girl?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="ACME A12":2ou7tsfk]Good eye on the suicide knob!

I think the A100 pass has been revoked since The Boss discovered last week that A/C was not an available option... :leave:
Whatsamatter Ray, don't want to spring for a unit from Classic Air? They must have something that would fit :pot: :jester:

No, they don't. It would be a custom designed kit. Probably upwards of $2K by the time it was done. Nothing from Vintage Air either. Just their "universal" kit. $1K+ and still have to adapt it to make it work. Even the manufacturers that have A100 kits (that I have found so far) only offer them for the SB; nothing for the /6.

Too many other real needs to be throwing that kind of money at a purely discretionary spend. I just need to focus on a few tasks at hand so I can get to some of the stuff that I really want to do...so no, I don't want to spring for a new AC unit...

If you read my last post on the van you would know that I had other concerns - real concerns - about the sheet metal. Any time that someone "restores" something with rhinoliner this just raises a HUGE red flag for me. Why does someone have to hide the metal under that crap? Not my first rodeo and I'm not strapping myself to that bull...[/quote:2ou7tsfk]
Sorry I missed that part. I don't blame you for not wanting to spend that much for a car done that way or for an a/c unit. The guys that take those kind of short cuts in body work then try to sell it as a restored piece are just idiots who just want to keep things easy for themselves, and don't care what kind of mess they leave the buyer with.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
read between the lines Steve........The Boss put her foot down....no AC....no new toy.... :acme:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
read between the lines Steve........The Boss put her foot down....no AC....no new toy.... :acme:
You must remember, I'm single, so I've never had to aquire that skill. :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Steve you are wise beyond your years... :worship:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

I think I covered this quite clearly when I stated that the A100 pass had been revoked... :toetap:

:jester:

Back