• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another carb question

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Steve said:
Thanks for the replies,now running properly again.I'm assuming the jets as we call 'em over here were sticking because they were dry as there was no dirt when I took them out.I gave them a squirt of WD40 as you suggested Chris so hopefully that cures it :thumbsup:
Be glad when I can get the car on the road again,no doubt it's lack of use causing them to stick in the first place.
I wonder if WD40 would fix my issues :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :leave:

In a word? NO! :leg:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
Steve said:
Thanks for the replies,now running properly again.I'm assuming the jets as we call 'em over here were sticking because they were dry as there was no dirt when I took them out.I gave them a squirt of WD40 as you suggested Chris so hopefully that cures it :thumbsup:
Be glad when I can get the car on the road again,no doubt it's lack of use causing them to stick in the first place.

So your also a Dr. :facepalm:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
69hemibeep said:
Steve said:

So your also a Dr. :facepalm:[/quote]
windex :yesnod:

Back