• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another set back...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ah man, can you feel the love on this site? :grouphug: red,blue,and green come together.if only the rest of the world could do this.....
If I could get this thing out west and back without giving up my kidney (hada give up the other one for heating oil),you could paint it B5 and drive it as much as you wanted to. be nice to have it done.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Don't feel to bad on your time mine wasn't in "Paint Jail" mine was in "Paint Prison"!

Jan.2001 till Aug.2010 I went over to my so called buddy/bodyman and loaded it up.

he came out and asked what's ya doing and I said I'm tired of your lies after lies and loading it up to get it finished painted.

He now is begging for work as he got laid off/fired from his shop job.

Best thing I ever did and now the cars home and I'm putting it together along with the help from here and Bob's picture album :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Ihad a "friend" do my Charger. tried to do it right. bought new 1/4 skins,valance,trunk pan. strippd the car down to bare metal. he had to reshoot it once, then never finished it. everywhere he touched the car, it rusted thru. but at least I didn't finish paying him. when I had the Charger REdone, the guy that was doing it told me the former friend was over one night for something, and some guys stopped by. they looked at the crappy work the former friend had done, and said "wow, somebody sure screwed that car up" the former friend didn't say a word......
I think when it comes time for my runner, I'm gonna read the roller thread on moparts and do it meself.

Back