• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

another- what's the value, need opinions please

brianz426

Reaction score
I'm thinking about cleaning up my garage and getting rid of some things I won't be using. I have a '69 Road Runner hemi short block. No damage, standard bore, with the full serial number on it. What do you guys think it's worth? I've had it for years and got it from of friend who thinks the car is long gone.
Thanks in advance.

inri

Reaction score
I'll take it off your hands for $200 and pay for shipping :beep:

earlyrides

Reaction score
Do what you can to get it to the right car.

I know if I had a Hemi car with the wrong block I would love to have the right one reunited with the car.

Contact Galen. He may have info on who has the car by the vin stamp and that they would REALLY love to get ahold of that block.

Maybe you could take out an ad for free in the Mopar collector's guide magazine? Rob Wolf the editor loves that kind of thing. You can email them at: mopar@moparcollectorsguide.com

Just my 2 cents.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If I were back east I'd be interested. I'm not sure of value, so I'm going to think out loud. lets say a good core long block 6-7 thousand, just a guess and then remove the heads and rockers, valve covers and manifold, half that amount.

brianz426

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I did contact Galen and I think he is MIA. I contacted him about the block and about getting a replacement fender tag for my Cuda. He hasn't responded.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Not sure where, but he's working for someone else now

Thanks guys, I did contact Galen and I think he is MIA. I contacted him about the block and about getting a replacement fender tag for my Cuda. He hasn't responded.

Galen Govier, He hasn't taken request, or any orders for a couple years now, he couldn't keep up anyway he had a big back log, I saw he's working for someone else now, he's now documenting some other Brand X & Mopar muscle cars, that the company he now works for sells...

Back