• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any of y'all ever seen these Road Runner t-shirts before?

mannye

Reaction score
I'd have gotten the name of that lady at the cc company and gotten in contact with her supervisor. I've never had anyone at my cc company act like that with me. They took care of the problem immediately. If I were you I'd write the cc company and explain to them why I'd be switching to another cc company.

I think he means the woman at Jim's Auto Parts. I have heard stories about this person on other boards, none of them good.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Oh. Well in that case I'd maker her eat it with my cc company. Dispute charges all the way. My card company backed me up all the way the last time I had to dispute something.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I never saw those Tshirts before.... The jackets are cool, I've been thinking about getting a repro.
That white Road Runner jacket is really cool.

Moparchris, have you ever had the opportunity to confront them at a show?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Jims auto parts stole my money! Dont buy from them they are as crooked as can be! I bought an intake from them (W5 discontinued) and they never sent it. I filed a complaint with my cc company and the woman there (who is a raging a$$hole) reported that the intake was sent and that I was upset that it wasn't what I wanted and wanted it for free. Well they know the game well and dragged it out till the time limit was up and I gave them $250+ shipping and got nothing. The woman literally screamed at me every time I called. I contemplated buying a plane ticket to pay them a visit and see if she would yell at me then.

By the way its raining cats and dogs here today. I think we will get a 1/2 inch over the next 24 hours. :lmao:[/quote]

I'd have gotten the name of that lady at the cc company and gotten in contact with her supervisor. I've never had anyone at my cc company act like that with me. They took care of the problem immediately. If I were you I'd write the cc company and explain to them why I'd be switching to another cc company.[/quote]

John, I think he's refering to the lady at Jim's. I've read many complaints about that company and the so called service they have. And one of the most common complaints is that lady who answers the phone there. She apparently is always talking down to or screaming at people who call them with a complaint. Because of that I have not heard one good thing about Jims.

joewhite440

Reaction score
Anyone remember the Hemi t-shirts from the early 1980's? They had a picture of a Hemi engine and the caption read " When The Orange Monster Speaks, Records Topple"
They were really cool.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Anyone remember the Hemi t-shirts from the early 1980's? They had a picture of a Hemi engine and the caption read " When The Orange Monster Speaks, Records Topple"
They were really cool.

Joe, I don't remember that one, but in the early eighties I had one that had the "340 WEDGE" print from the '71 Duster 340 hood and the caption read "Big Bore Hunter"...Damn, it was cool. Wore that thing slap out... :D

:jester:

Back