• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone dealt PG Classics

railrider

Reaction score
Bought a 440 Air Grabber breather repop over a month ago and still no sign. Emailed 4-5 times now and when I do get a reply it makes little sense and is mispelled t the point I can't read it.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
a buddy bought side markers for his '71 runner. they sent him the wrong ones. he called them, talked to a very rude woman. he had to pay to have them sent back. i've heard some bad about them over on the 'parts. [/color)

railrider

Reaction score
There Customer service may be the worst I have seen. I called and got some China girl who barely spoke English. Then I understood why the emails are misspelled and nonsensical. lol I think they have this attitude that they have the parts and no matter how big a jerks they are people will continue to buy.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Did you buy with pay pal or CC if so getahold of them and tell them you haven't gotten what you paid for and get response from calling them.

I know that on /6 website they have alot of trouble getting the correct parts and Peter Glee aka PG to respond.

Your lucky the witch didn't tell you off or say Peter in china buying.

That's her one liner :lol:

V269

Reaction score
I bought an air grabber set up from them a couple years ago and had no problem at all getting it. But get this, they are located in Canada but they will not accept Canadian money. :huh: They say it is because they are an American business and mostly deal over the internet. Can't figure that out. :facepalm:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
V269 said:
I bought an air grabber set up from them a couple years ago and had no problem at all getting it. But get this, they are located in Canada but they will not accept Canadian money. :huh: They say it is because they are an American business and mostly deal over the internet. Can't figure that out. :facepalm:

Scam to get around Canadian taxes probably.

railrider

Reaction score
I bought the Air Grabber kit and it arrived in a few weeks but this time its getting rediculous. They have a habit of not sending tracking, or anything and leaving the customer hanging. I sell online too so i try to be patient but sometimes people just don't have good service.

railrider

Reaction score
They replied last week that they would send tracking by Friday. Still no tracking as of today so I opened a case for my cash back. Sucks though cause now I have to start over looking for a used one, and have missed a few good deals while waiting on mine.

moparstuart

Reaction score
railrider said:
They replied last week that they would send tracking by Friday. Still no tracking as of today so I opened a case for my cash back. Sucks though cause now I have to start over looking for a used one, and have missed a few good deals while waiting on mine.
just order it from BE&AParts in ohio mike is a great guy and its all the same parts

mike will not screw u over

http://www.beaparts.com/

moparperf

Reaction score
Ordered a dash pad, very poor quality. Had to sent it back at my expense. Never bought from them again.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
[ just order it from BE&AParts in ohio mike is a great guy and its all the same parts

have heard nothing but good about them. their place isn't that far from me, need to get to one of their shows.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparstuart said:
[ just order it from BE&AParts in ohio mike is a great guy and its all the same parts

have heard nothing but good about them. their place isn't that far from me, need to get to one of their shows.
its a totally seperate buisness from P&G but he is partnered with them as far as getting the parts made over sea's / so they sell the exact same stuff . Mike is alot better at quality controll though , he some times is higher price but he will be fair and honest with you ..

railrider

Reaction score
Well paid on 5/6/12 and after opening a case on ebay for my money back they shipped the breather. It arrived today. Glad I bought it on ebay so I would have some form of protection. This is my 3rd and last item I will buy from them. I usually do not leave a Negative as long as my items arrive as stated. Torn on this one! :wedgie:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you shouldn't be. just say excatly why you are displeased.

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparstuart said:

I went last year to one. Very nice. :cheers:

Back