• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone else notice for b bodys only is down ?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
I used to frequently post on FABO but there is too many ass hats there that want to argue the most obvious crap. Like someone is going to believe your wheels are supposed to be square or something. Anyways I have posted a few times on FBBO and again it just seems that no one can get along and be nice to each other. Moparts is ten times worse and I dont think I have ever posted even once there. I caught on quick, for fear of some altercation with someone. I was taking a ride to go get my Super Bee yesterday and trailer it home when my good friend and I had this convo about this very subject. Its funny because anonymity gives some people balls to say sh&t to someone that is just plain rude. Of course you wouldn't say things like that to a persons face because you'd be liable to lose yours after he beats the snot out of it. It turns out cars have the same effect. People, well at least here in Ca, would rather you eat sh&t and die before they extend a little courtesy your way, as in merging for example. Alright rant over. :soap:
I don't agree with a thing you said :toetap: :jester:

Do not start an argument with Bob about square wheels...he knows his sh*t on that subject... :lol:

Internet muscles are the cyber-equivalent of becoming 10' tall and bulletproof in a bar...without the attitude adjustment that is sometimes provided in the parking lot as Chris pointed out. And something that is joyously absent on this site.

Chris, I have the opportunity to drive in your area at least every couple of months as you know...the drivers in your area are some of the most courteous of any of the major metropolitan areas in our country...yeah, there is always some jacka$$ out there looking to disprove my theory, but they are everywhere - and MOSTLY CONCENTRATED ON THE EAST COAST... Ever drive in Boston...???!!! :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

I have one very hard and fast unwritten rule on this forum. That is you never say anything here that you wouldn't say in person, face to face. Its that simple.

As far as driving in Boston, it is probably the craziest place I've ever driven... I was once doing 90 in the right lane and was passed on the shoulder!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's what makes this place so great. nobody gets their painties in a wad cause someone asks a question thats already been asked in the last milineum.
and I couldn't tell you the last time I even looked at FBBO.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
that's what makes this place so great. nobody gets their painties in a wad cause someone asks a question thats already been asked in the last milineum.

I think someone already posted that a couple of years ago... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

:lmao:

:banana: :jester: :banana:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
lately I ve been avoiding fbbo it seems like you got some cockey people that chime in on any question you ask ,like you should know it!or you have 100 people that look at the question and dont chime in.(It would be a waste of time for them). I would not have asked the question if I knew the answer !Iguess I am still wet behind the ears at this stuff! I grew up around cars in the age of fuel injection and ecms ,not carbs and points ! thats what I love about this place , every body tries to help everybody with advice or parts, you would hardly hear of somebody giving parts away on FBBO , here it if I got it you need it its your ! Thanks gary! it make it a great place ! cant wait to meet as many people on this site as i can at Carlisle! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
lately I ve been avoiding fbbo it seems like you got some cockey people that chime in on any question you ask ,like you should know it!or you have 100 people that look at the question and dont chime in.(It would be a waste of time for them). I would not have asked the question if I knew the answer !Iguess I am still wet behind the ears at this stuff! I grew up around cars in the age of fuel injection and ecms ,not carbs and points ! thats what I love about this place , every body tries to help everybody with advice or parts, you would hardly hear of somebody giving parts away on FBBO , here it if I got it you need it its your ! Thanks gary! it make it a great place ! cant wait to meet as many people on this site as i can at Carlisle! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MarPar

Reaction score
Hey Stu-Pad, this one is on Hwy 61...in Hutchinson KS. Thought of you... :wedgie:

Back