• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to Carlisle?

69bfan

Reaction score
We will be there in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143 under the large tent. A wide assortment of reproduction parts.
Dale's Cuda Shop
Gary Goer Interiors
Quirey Quality Design
Restoration Parts and Materials

TOMRR

Reaction score
Would Not Miss It !! Getting there Friday and leaving Monday

Last edited:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe... Still trying to work out the logistics. Got other things going on that week...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Know you guy's will take lot's of pic's for us guy's that can't make it. Have fun maybe one day I can make it up their. That is a long way to go from Fl. LOL. :thumbsup:

MoparDan

Reaction score
Know you guy's will take lot's of pic's for us guy's that can't make it. Have fun maybe one day I can make it up their. That is a long way to go from Fl. LOL. :thumbsup:
It's about a 3 hour drive for me. I'll only be there on Saturday. The SO can't get off on Friday and we have a commitment on Sunday. I'm really going to see if I can find a DANA rear end for my Roadrunner.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
We will be there in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143 under the large tent. A wide assortment of reproduction parts.
Dale's Cuda Shop
Gary Goer Interiors
Quirey Quality Design
Restoration Parts and Materials
Hey I bought a couple hoodpin brackets from dale's Cuda shop, have served me well. One day Ill make it to that show. One day.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
that is a trip for sure. Just give me a ticket for an airplane and got no time for a fast train. How's the car doing. Have you got all the bug's worked out.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ive been back there 3 times. No doubt the largest of the mopar shows, I also went to Columbus for the Nats once not as large but the drag racing was cool.

quikbird

Reaction score
Would like to make it to Carlisle sometime but usually occurs same weekend as Columbus goodguys. My car club is one of the host clubs so I am needed to work there. Maybe someday

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Too busy with the car now to go. But maybe can make it next year. Would have to fly in or maybe ride my Harley up their. Maybe flying would be best the weather is really bad this time of year. Don't like getting a Harley wash. LOL.

TOMRR

Reaction score
leaving Friday !!!! A least a 6+ hour drive. Not taken the RR . Taken my Jeep JK

002 (7).JPG

Back