• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to Carlisle?

TOMRR

Reaction score
Too busy with the car now to go. But maybe can make it next year. Would have to fly in or maybe ride my Harley up their. Maybe flying would be best the weather is really bad this time of year. Don't like getting a Harley wash. LOL.
Hope to see you There Russ some day !!!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Never been but would love to see that many mopar's in one place. LOL. It is a bad time of year though to leave fl. Hurricane season is on and my grandson's birth day is on the 4th of July. But will have to make the trip may be next year before I am to old to go. LOL. Thanks TOMRR.

TOMRR

Reaction score
Never been but would love to see that many mopar's in one place. LOL. It is a bad time of year though to leave fl. Hurricane season is on and my grandson's birth day is on the 4th of July. But will have to make the trip may be next year before I am to old to go. LOL. Thanks TOMRR.
OK ! Going to hold you to it !!!!

RGAZ

Reaction score
Can't make it this year, I went in 2019 and it was impressive.
CJAY1003.JPG

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I was having supper across the street at the diner. That was quite a downpour. I saw your car today Harold but didn't see you around. I'll try again tomorrow. It's supposed to be a bit cooler and less humid tomorrow. Let's hope so.

droptop

Reaction score
Black Betty did good for herself this weekend. 2nd in her class of some VERY nice cars. Not bad for a 15+ year old restoration.

B6E17588-7A5A-4A34-B6F3-7C3A681F07B4.jpeg

Back