• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone interested in a race?

bobtile

Reaction score
If anyone here that lives in the northeast is interested in doing a little racing, give me a shout. I was just at a NENDRA (north east nostalgic drag racing ass.) meeting today. These are a great bunch of guys dedicated to helping you do your best at the track. You don't need a race car!!! Mine is fairly stock, but can be competitive. If you are tired of test and tune at the track, this is the ticket. They mainly race at Lebanon Valley in NY but have now opened up to include dates at Island Dragway in NJ and discussion of a few dates at Atco in South Jersey. If you are interested even just to see what your car will actually do, PM me and I can forward you the information.
Thanks, Bob

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
cool thanks....yeah test and tune sometimes suck.....if you are lucky we get 3 runs in for the day........i usually do a track rental day which they list......10 runs is way cool

bobtile

Reaction score
cool thanks....yeah test and tune sometimes suck.....if you are lucky we get 3 runs in for the day........i usually do a track rental day which they list......10 runs is way cool

From what I understand, 3 trials then eliminations. So I'm guessing at least 6 runs. If youre good!

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
C'mon, you can make it out.

I'd love to... little too far, but I'll make it out there someday again, maybe after ol'dog is gone or Pops is much better... I miss traveling & racing, haven't done it much since 2007... Long Island is on my lists for sure, of places to visit & see, lots of great guys over on FBBO that race in the NENDRA, sounds like fun... might possibly participate, if I bring the car anyway or money allows... probably just RV it, it's almost 3000 miles, fuel costs would be a killer... I kind of stay around Nor-Calif. Nev. Ore. for my racing now... there was an org. that was trying to do that out here too, I kind of lost interest & haven't kept in-touch for a while now...

Back