• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know what wheels these are?

Beekeeper

Reaction score
Them look like rocket wheels can't remember the style name but that's what they look like.
They are rocket strikes with as cast centers and machined outers

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
Not sure what they are, other than AWESOME!! I love the era correct vintage wheels. Those wheels would make your Runner a stand out, even more than it is already.

Coyote

Reaction score
Them look like rocket wheels can't remember the style name but that's what they look like.
They are rocket strikes with as cast centers and machined outers

Yup, beat me to it! They usually have a catalog in the entry goody bag at Goodguys events.

Beekeeper

Reaction score
They would look badass with a 15 x 10 with a 5" bs on the rear and a 15 x 7 with a 4.5" bs on the front

Beekeeper

Reaction score
You would probably need an 8" wide wheel for the rear with that size tire

Beekeeper

Reaction score
It all depends on the look your going for. I have 275/60-15 on my bee with 8" wheel and like the look but they would fit a 10"
wheel. I have some 10" steelies with 5.5 bs with 295/50-15 and I like that look also.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here they are

No, that is not what they are. Close, but no cigar. Look at the ribs on the spokes. In his picture the ribs are on the outside edge of the spokes. In your Rocket picture they are in the center of the spokes. The wheels that he was asking about are Radir Dual Ribs in the cast finish.

http://www.radirwheels.com/wheels.htm

moparchris

Reaction score
Nice pull Ray.

djais1801, You certainly can run 275s on a 10 inch wheel. I have done it many times and it looks decent. If I had to pick the right wheel it would be a 8 inch. Also 15s would look perfect. The 10 inch wheel will be a tight fit in a stock Roadrunner wheel well too.

Back