• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone see this Rusty Road Runner on ebay?

railrider

Reaction score
I didn't expect this to bring much since the frame rail is now part of the trunk lid, and the pictures don't even show the rear of the car very well. I am wondering of somebody just wants the body numbers,title & buckets seats for a little switcha-roo! The guys says there is zero salvageable metal there, and the engine is locked up! ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
definatly lotta parts to be had there. I woulda killed to have that when I was putting my last car together. all the interior, and just the simple nuts,bolts,screws,trim, etc that was missing. shame to see one that bad. Buddy of mine drug one in a few years ago that bad. local guy had built a 440 for his ;69, drove the car less than 5 miles, and something broke. parked the car....mid '70s IIRC. body and frame just about rotted to the ground before this gut finally came off it. He lived next to a creek that flooded often. He also let a '69 Super Bee and a plum crazy '70 die. My buddy also got the challenger, and it broke in half when they moved it.

railrider

Reaction score
What I find odd is I have seen a few better cars on that did not bring much more than this. ?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
railrider said:
What I find odd is I have seen a few better cars on that did not bring much more than this. ?

maybe it was a shill bid... :leave:

BBillyC

Reaction score
Although disguised by clever fiberglass work...mine started out as bad as that. When I reflect on all the work that it took to get the bird in shape I get shivers when I see a car that rusted.

Back