• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone with Interior pictures?

joewhite440

Reaction score
M2X: Trim - Opt. Decor Group, Vinyl Bench Seat, Black

I need some pictures of what this interior combo consisted of so I get mine right?
Thank you
Joe

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sorry Joe, I had some of mine on photobucket but they dissapeared

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
I kind of think M2X is the standard interior not the decor interior.

Yep. :yesnod:

Joe, unless your car has the A87 package (which I don't thnk it does as the pics you posted show the B-Pillars painted - no stainless trim) then Rich is pointing you in the right direction...bottom feeder steering wheel and all... Personally, I like 'em that way. :cool:

If it is a standard interior car and you plan to put it back that way then don't order any rear arm rests or bezels...it ain't supposed to have them... :thumbsup:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Thank you all for the help!
No A87. I will go with the way it was factory. Does the Steering Wheel have a Bird in the Horn Button?
Sorry I have to have Carpeting!

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
You're okay they still had carpeting, the color was only black on 4-speed cars not sure on automatic cars, the steering wheel does not have the bird in it, it kind of looks like a dart steering wheel or is the same as.Like Ray said no rear armrests (possible they could be optional by themselves too) those cars also didn't get chrome exhaust tips too. just turn downs. I say consider yourself lucky I think those cars have the most character and are closest to the original road runner concept and are my favorites, but I like the optioned out ones too and all the ones in between. Someday in the reference section I would like to do a section that has detailed pictures of each and every individual option or package in and out of the cars and any numbers involved and other details and things for these times. I don't get out to enough shows to hunt down and photo prime examples to use for a project like that but maybe I can collaborate with others someday. Anyhow I say be glad its a real stripper you don't see them often enough! and who doesn't like to see strippers!

:beep:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Joe, here are some pics of a RM21 M2X interior and steering wheel. You'll note in the interior pic that the stainless trim above the door panel is painted black and the arm rest bezels are black. The steering wheel is the bottom-feeder (taxi cab) wheel. These are all correct for this interior. Ignore the wheel cover and the white shifter ball.

I also added a pic of my door panels so you can see in greater detail the pattern that yours should have.

These are your basic boulevard bruiser interiors. I love 'em. :cheers:

DSC00970 (800x600).jpg

M2X%20interior.jpg

RM21 M2X Steering Wheel.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Joe, here is a pic of a RM21 M2X interior. You'll note that the stainless trim above the door panel is painted black, the arm rest bezels are black, and the steering wheel is the bottom-feeder (taxi cab) wheel. These are all correct for this interior.

I also added a pic of my door panels so you can see in greater detail the pattern that yours should have.

Basically a 2dr taxi with a big motor and bad seat adjusters :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Joe, here is a pic of a RM21 M2X interior. You'll note that the stainless trim above the door panel is painted black, the arm rest bezels are black, and the steering wheel is the bottom-feeder (taxi cab) wheel. These are all correct for this interior.

Basically a 2dr taxi with a big motor and bad seat adjusters :jester:
That brought back a memory of my first Road Runner. I was bangin' gears and when I hit second gear the next thing I know is that I was sitting about a foot further back then when I started!!! :crazy: :loco:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Thanks guys for the info and pictures!!!

You're welcome...from Rich & I... The rest of these ya-hoos didn't do anything but pad their post counts... :basketcase:

Of course they will lop my head off in the next thread so we'll all be square... :D :acme: :D

:jester:

Back