• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ar 15

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Ordering the parts to build an AR 15 . My friend is a officer and built a couple for himself, so he is going to help me get one before its too late

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mine is a custom build also, I mainly wanted a good match grade barrel

b-star69

Reaction score
i have friends who have built their own they have turned great,i ordered a ruger 5.56 carbine waiting very impatiently.happy shooting.

Gio

Reaction score
Colt match grade given to me as a present ten years ago, add a Slide Fire stock and grin from ear to ear!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Well, mine's not an AR but today at the gun show here in Orlando I picked up a Ruger SR40 for myself and since I now have my CCW I got to take it out the door with me, plus the seller tossed in a 50 rd. box of hollow points along with it. Total was $431 which is not too bad as I have been watching prices online. My wife's SR40 is all black but mine has the stainless steel slide.:victorious:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I already have a Smith & Wesson M&P15, and have always wondered if it is any cheaper building one rather than buying one from manufacturer? I paid $899.00 for my ORMP15, bought this weapon several years ago before all the gun band talk started. I never priced an upper or lower.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
It cost between 700-800 for all the parts,shipping and registering the lower

Back