• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ash tray bumper

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the white nylon button bumpers that fit into the ash tray are being repoped?

Or have a P/N off hand?

I need to replace the 2 that are missing.

I didn't forget where I placed them either :lol:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Well Craig,
I been trying Tom for about aweek now and no answer maybe he's out at the Fall Fling?

One man operation but,he got what ya need.

Yea I had some cheese popcorn :thumbsup:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
droptop said:
A31PKG said:
All this popcorn is making me hungry......

Try RT Specialties?

He has them listed in his catalog....
http://www.rtspecialties.net/proddetail ... od=2022001

Those are not the ones I need.

They are two small white nylon that are in the place that you would put your smoke out if ya smoked.

I think they also were used so the ash tray would not fall out when you opened the ash tray.

If you push down on the tab it would let the ash reciever(parts book lingo) pop back and you could take it out to empty it.

droptop

Reaction score
Oh. I don't think anyone repops those. I may have an extra ash tray that has a good set in it. I might be able to drill out the pop rivets and send the whole tab to you. I will look to see what I can find. I don't think you can get those out and back in without tearing them up.

Back