• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

August 2010 Issue of Mopar Muscle

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So Mr. HemiBeep and I are hashing out all things A-Body related this A.M. following his acquisition of the '68 A-Bomb. Something was said about his RR and I mentioned that his name was in print...only it turns out that he had not seen it and I don't know if you guys saw it either. Check out page number 85 of the August Mopar Muscle. That's the issue with that glorious B5 A12 Super Bee on the cover. There you will find our own Mr. Robert Fuller listed as the BOS Participants Choice Winner for the 2010 MATS. Congrats again, Bob! Now we just need to see The Other Woman as a feature article... :cheers:

BTW - no mention of Mrs. HemiBeep as co-owner in the magazine either... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
So Mr. HemiBeep and I are hashing out all things A-Body related this A.M. following his acquisition of the '68 A-Bomb. Something was said about his RR and I mentioned that his name was in print...only it turns out that he had not seen it and I don't know if you guys saw it either. Check out page number 85 of the August Mopar Muscle. That's the issue with that glorious B5 A12 Super Bee on the cover. There you will find our own Mr. Robert Fuller listed as the BOS Participants Choice Winner for the 2010 MATS. Congrats again, Bob! Now we just need to see The Other Woman as a feature article... :cheers:

Your a funny guy :toetap: I can't come up with that issue Ray, September is on the stand already and my buds don't subscribe to that magazine. Can I have yours, I promise not to :acme: you for a short period of time :worship: OK times up :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Your a funny guy :toetap: I can't come up with that issue Ray, September is on the stand already and my buds don't subscribe to that magazine. Can I have yours, I promise not to :acme: you for a short period of time :worship: OK times up :lol:

Yes, you can of course have my issue...and I have to admit - you went a lot longer without :acme: me than I ever would have expected... :lmao:

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

You can order back issues off the Mopar Muscle website. www.moparmuscle.com

Back