• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aussie Mopar

RonLiv

Reaction score
I've seen this car around, but never at a show. Yesterday he stopped at the local Cars & Coffee. OK, not a Road Runner, but I've never seen anything like this before. A right-hand drive, 6 cylinder with a 6-barrell 4-speed car. And it's a HEMI. The guy who owns it is an Aussie, and brought this car with him when he came here. It's his daily driver. The engine is stock, a rare option on this car. It puts out about the same horse power as the stock 383HP.

Aussie Mopar.jpg

6 cycliner 6 barrel.jpg

right hand Mopar.jpg

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Seen a few of em floating around down here. Even rarer are those wheels!

The 265's (E49) were going head to head with the 351's at Bathurst in that era, real strong-running 6's.

MoparDan

Reaction score
I've seen this car around, but never at a show. Yesterday he stopped at the local Cars & Coffee. OK, not a Road Runner, but I've never seen anything like this before. A right-hand drive, 6 cylinder with a 6-barrell 4-speed car. And it's a HEMI. The guy who owns it is an Aussie, and brought this car with him when he came here. It's his daily driver. The engine is stock, a rare option on this car. It puts out about the same horse power as the stock 383HP.

View attachment 35938

View attachment 35939

View attachment 35940
I think it's cool as shit!

Back