• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auto Dealer Award Winner! Landsdale Auto Group 2019 All Mopar Show.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Not a Roadrunner, a GTX. This was best of show. The car was immaculate. Not a fan of the wheels though.
nc_oc=AQlBIbEXBkMjDW__eWXpl4s-W4LWdhq_vITWKEmulYXxTBLenWhYBJcI41AdNDtmyOQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Might look better with a grey or black wheel
We'll just have to agree to disagree. Personally I cannot wait for that fad to be over. Hate 'em. What is the point of spending a fortune on a wheel that cannot be seen against a black tire?

And the monochromatic bumpers on that X totally suck too. Gimme some contrast. Again JMHO, and I am entitled to it.

RonLiv

Reaction score
We'll just have to agree to disagree. Personally I cannot wait for that fad to be over. Hate 'em. What is the point of spending a fortune on a wheel that cannot be seen against a black tire?

And the monochromatic bumpers on that X totally suck too. Gimme some contrast. Again JMHO, and I am entitled to it.
Agree, I'm not a big fan of the blacked out bumpers either. I just can't come to grips with 1/2 inch of tire sidewall on these cars. It just looks weird, to me anyway. I will say though in person this car stood out. When you walked by it turned your head. I don't remember exactly, but it had a 2nd gen hemi I think in it. So it was more of a resto-mod than a stock restoration. A very high percentage of the cars at this show were the newer Dodge cars, Chargers & Challengers with Hell Cats, and one Demon. There were two prize categories 1993 & Newer, and those older than 1993. Voting was done by the participants, and a few special awards, the cars were not formally judged.

Last edited:
Back