• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B and C body Convertible Picture thread - Post'em if you got 'em

Bee Keeper

Reaction score
It's been two years, but I finally got the bird back home last week. We remodled and I finally made room in the garage. It's been in hibernation at my parents house since April 2012. I had to replace the fuel pump to get it running again and now I need to go through the carb. None the less, here it is. Thanks, Steven

IMG_0253_zps81beca11.jpg

That's one beautiful looking bird you have there Sir!

tallhair

Reaction score
It's been two years, but I finally got the bird back home last week. We remodled and I finally made room in the garage. It's been in hibernation at my parents house since April 2012. I had to replace the fuel pump to get it running again and now I need to go through the carb. None the less, here it is. Thanks, Steven

Very nice .. I don't know how you could stand to be w/o her that long though :)

resq302

Reaction score
Some of you have seen our car before..... (when we first got it back a year ago this month!)

14047502-770-0.jpg

5boys

Reaction score
Cant spell, going to try and get one of my sons, either the mail mans boy or direct tv mans to show me how to take and post pictures of my shop find.Its topless and just waiting to get out and get a tan. No white spots.

chapdog105

Reaction score
Those pics are getting me so excited to get my vert back.
It's at the builder getting the final touches. I can't wait to drive it!

resq302

Reaction score
Looks fantastic man !! Please post some with the top down

Will do! Just gotta take care of a brake issue and it will be mobile again for a short time so I can take some pics then. Once I get the brake issue taken care of, I just have the rear axle and suspension and the front end to do and the car will be done! Unfortunately, right now I am trying to keep the car mobile for Dad or at least trying to get the work done by the next show. I have a span of about 3 weeks between shows coming up so I should be able to get some decent progress done in that time!

droptop

Reaction score
Jay, Is that a Calf. car? The reason I ask is the air cleaner. The dual snorkel verses the unsilenced??? No headrests would be pre 1/1/1969 so I think it should be an unsilenced unless it is a Calf car as it does not have a/c?????

Last edited:
Back