• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back and way better

cj69RR

Reaction score
Back in Nov 2019 Sunday afternoon some lady ran a stop sign and we’ll it wasn’t so good. But it’s back and better than I have ever seen it. And I grew up in it. 56C89949-21AE-44C3-BB3A-C0B68DCF2683.jpeg 950FEC46-1FDD-49B8-8ADE-59CDE1C0C33D.jpeg 950FEC46-1FDD-49B8-8ADE-59CDE1C0C33D.jpeg

0FB2D413-4988-475A-BEAE-071B6B3CFCBD.jpeg

8AA2E3C5-AD96-43F1-A0F1-C5F924D17358.jpeg

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Beautiful bird !! Glad you are enjoying it and have it back

nevada dan

Reaction score
looks great , over on b bodies only they're crying about how bad car insurance is looks like yours did alright

cj69RR

Reaction score
Yes my insurance did very good, Hagerty is the way to go in my opinion. I paid for half the paint work but the roof and trunk had bad clear coat issues anyway. So just can’t do half. Had to up the valve of the car but it wasn’t an issue after it’s back. Just have to make sure the car is insured for what it’s worth. Same shop I got mine done a guy had a 200k custom truck that he backed into the garage door but didn’t have it insured for that so he got into his pocket money. But now it’s insured correctly.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Replacement value is a good thing. With out enough insurance you could just be looking at the car instead of driving it. Look's grate and glad your baby is back on the road.

cj69RR

Reaction score
Replacement value is a good thing. With out enough insurance you could just be looking at the car instead of driving it. Look's grate and glad your baby is back on the road.
Thanks. Happy it’s back also. I remember riding in it as a kid. Mom drove it daily up into the early 80’s.

cj69RR

Reaction score
Boy what a mom. Driving a muscle car. Enjoy and those memories are the best. :thumbsup2:
Mom would of kept driving it but it had an electrical issue that dad couldn’t find or resolve. But it’s a 100% now. Took lots of work and time but very happy with it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So I am in central Fla. Maybe can meet up one day and compare car's. So glad you got it fixed and back on the road. We just don't see that many old runner's. Have seen one in Winter Haven a town close to my home. Only got a quick look of it going through an intersection. It was a red one. He was hauling on.

cj69RR

Reaction score
So I am in central Fla. Maybe can meet up one day and compare car's. So glad you got it fixed and back on the road. We just don't see that many old runner's. Have seen one in Winter Haven a town close to my home. Only got a quick look of it going through an intersection. It was a red one. He was hauling on.
We can do that I have a buddy that has a orange with hood stripes just move down to Deland area.

cj69RR

Reaction score
The front spoiler is from “Spoilers by Randy” spoilersbyrandy.com I think is his website. He’s a great guy and makes them to order. It’s sheet metal and comes painted as you see it. Bolts right on the lower bumper.

Back