• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BadTudeMopars Intro

BadTudeMopars

Reaction score
Bought my first Mopar in 1967. It was a 1968 GTX. Bought it when I was in the Navy. After I got out I traded it in on a 1969 Road Runner. A few years after that I purchased a 1970 Charger R/T. The next one was a 1973 Charger. My first car with air conditioning. A 1975 Dodge Surfer Van came along after that. Many years went by before I bought a 1992 Dodge Dakota truck. In 1999 I decided to start looking for a Mopar Muscle Car. I found it on the internet in Chicago. It was a 1968 GTX with a Hemi. Had it about four years. Had to get rid of it because of no job and needed a new roof. Sold it and got the new roof and had enough left over for a 1970 Road Runner which I still have. Also have a 1963 Sport Fury project car. Have had ten different Mopars through the years. Have four now...

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
Hi fellow new member! It never ceases to amaze me how many of us Mopar guys have bought as many Chrysler muscle cars as we have. - Welcome aboard.

69B5

Reaction score
welcome from western ny.
Once a Mopar guy, allways a Mopar guy

Back