• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bargain

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Nice but 395 thou :basketcase:

Just go out in that gravel yard and dig up the $$$.

That car with it's color would really look nice in your garage. :thumbsup: :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
69hemibeep said:
Nice but 395 thou :basketcase:

Just go out in that gravel yard and dig up the $$$.

That car with it's color would really look nice in your garage. :thumbsup: :jester:
How did you know where I keep my money :jester:

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
I love it but I wouldn't give him a 1/4 of that price. Anyone recall what it sold for on barret jackson? I'm pretty sure it was a lot less.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Re: Another one

moparchris said:
Here is a killer car for 30 times too much money. What were these people thinking??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/First-eb ... 903wt_1182
Well, it must be because it's a low mileage, 4-speed, Hemi powered, pilot car E-Body! Or because you'll get a big tax deduction for the million dollar donation to Sandy victims. Therefore they have gold which all these people think Mopars like this are!!!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
F that! Love the car but I can build a clone for a fraction of that and be happier.

:cents:
:yeathat:

While you're at it, build me one too, Marty...but make mine Rallye Red with a red gut, 4.10's and a Passon 5-speed... :D

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
F that! Love the car but I can build a clone for a fraction of that and be happier.

:cents:
:yeathat:

While you're at it, build me one too, Marty...but make mine Rallye Red with a red gut, 4.10's and a Passon 5-speed... :D

:jester:
:yeathat: White with billboards :yesnod:

Back