• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barret-Jackson Scottsdale 2013

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I guess I need to make reservations at my favorite Phoenix-area hotel, the world famous Chateau HemiBeep...the rooms are very nice, but they're kinda lax on room service and placing those little chocolates on the pillows... :basketcase:

I showed the link below to Mrs. ACME and she has proclaimed that if I really love her, I'll buy this for her as a stable mate to her other Shelby... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/09/ ... p=obinsite

So, if you guys want to start up a collection to help a poor guy to not disappoint his wife big-time that would be really cool... :D Yeah, I didn't see that happening either... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty neat Shelby, though... :thumbsup:

Man, those little blind girls from Ohio just cost way too much moolah...wonder why Basketcase didn't warn me...? :lmao:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
have fun....bring lots of cash and drive her home.......should be 300-400 grand

I think she'll have to just make do with only one Shelby in the garage... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Well, I guess I need to make reservations at my favorite Phoenix-area hotel, the world famous Chateau HemiBeep...the rooms are very nice, but they're kinda lax on room service and placing those little chocolates on the pillows... :basketcase:

I showed the link below to Mrs. ACME and she has proclaimed that if I really love her, I'll buy this for her as a stable mate to her other Shelby... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, if you guys want to start up a collection to help a poor guy to not disappoint his wife big-time that would be really cool... :D Yeah, I didn't see that happening either... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, those little blind girls from Ohio just cost way too much moolah...wonder why Basketcase didn't warn me...? :lmao:

You want chocolates, you have to tip the chambermaid. We now have WIFI and a cordless room phones :D

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

at least your welcome to come

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well he's whipped..... :acme:
and you had already walked her down the aisle by the time we met... :D

moparchris

Reaction score
Apparently you have to be someone to get an invite to stay INSIDE. :lol: I'm out. I have been told "do whatever you want" which is code for dont go. :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Apparently you have to be someone to get an invite to stay INSIDE. :lol: I'm out. I have been told "do whatever you want" which is code for dont go. :lol:
If you want to stay inside the house next door is vacant with additional RV parking, I don't think the bank will mind :jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
If you want to stay inside the house next door is vacant with additional RV parking, I don't think the bank will mind :jester:
:groucho: :groucho:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
:groucho: :groucho:
:yeathat:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
No way, i heard the neighbors were really loud. :lol:

Back