• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bed liner applied.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Here is pic's of under car floor pan and inner fender along with trunk. Also did the inner frame rails inside engine bay no pic.IMG_0101.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0109.JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
How much weight is it adding. When I was younger not long ago, we would scrape the under coat off to go faster :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Heck with the gas prices going like they are will only be able to drive it once a month. A far as weight don't think I am adding that much considering how much of the mud they put on the car. That stuff was heavy. Well what ever two gallon's of the bed liner weigh's once dry. Should not have to sand bag the trunk now to get traction on the rear end. :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes me too. HD539. This is taking a lot longer than expected. But after all it is only me working on the car. Don't have a crew of people like most of the TV show's restoring car's.

Back