• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been doing some trading.....

droptop

Reaction score
Traded the '66 300 and a worn out conversion van plus some cash. I think I made out like a bandit considering the injector pump went out on my old '94 dually this week. :cheers:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
droptop said:
Traded the '66 300 and a worn out conversion van plus some cash. I think I made out like a bandit considering the injector pump went out on my old '94 dually this week. :cheers:
so how much is an injector pump......mine went out on my 88 around 1990 and picked it up for 600.00 installed....it probably tripled in price now....right??.....i was at the ford dealers for parts for my 99.....a new f-450 dually....only 67 grand.....good luck with your new truck :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
droptop said:
so how much is an injector pump......mine went out on my 88 around 1990 and picked it up for 600.00 installed....it probably tripled in price now....right??.....i was at the ford dealers for parts for my 99.....a new f-450 dually....only 67 grand.....good luck with your new truck :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

When my IJ pump went out on my 02 it was $1200 for a rebuilt and that was me installing it :eek:

Just put it in and then rolled the truck and it was totaled.
Now I'm back into the hole on the 05.

I'd say you did reallllly good on that deal.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice Score, Harold!

Been a while since I've seen Collin post...what's going on, Collin? Any progress on the RR?

droptop

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
harold......give us the details.....diesel/auto/leather

5.9 / 6 speed man / cloth....The best part about the trunk is the Banks 6 Gun programmer. 6 levels of from economy to max power. And 4" Banks exhaust. I am getting 26 mpg in the economy mode according to the on board computer. Haven't ran a full tank through to check the actual yet. I have turned it up to 6 one time just to see the black smoke roll. I shut it down at 45 pounds of boost when I realized that I was going 110 mph and pulling hard. :yesnod:

Collin

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Nice Score, Harold!

Been a while since I've seen Collin post...what's going on, Collin? Any progress on the RR?

I had to make a post, I have a thing about cummins diesels but at 60k new and 3.30 a gallon diesel in CT right now that's not happening anytime soon. Yes lots of progress on the RR, I finally have the 383 out of the engine shop and sitting at home. I posted those details the other week. Bodywork and primer done on engine bay, fenders, cowl...doors are off and from there back still needs bondo. Ran into the problem of the bondo and primer being rated at 60-70 degree operating temperature....and seeing hows it's 25 out today, don't wanna risk something nasty happening with cold bondo. So right now trying to find a big enough garage to finish up, we are so close....little bit of bodywork left and then paint, after that everything is finished and ready to bolt on (trans, engine, seats, glass, chrome)....looong process but that's ok it will be so worth it in the end and with financing the car myself and paying my mortgage its slow haha. Hopefully I will have some new pictures for you guys soon!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
ACME A12 said:
Nice Score, Harold!

I had to make a post, I have a thing about cummins diesels but at 60k new and 3.30 a gallon diesel in CT right now that's not happening anytime soon. Yes lots of progress on the RR, I finally have the 383 out of the engine shop and sitting at home. I posted those details the other week. Bodywork and primer done on engine bay, fenders, cowl...doors are off and from there back still needs bondo. Ran into the problem of the bondo and primer being rated at 60-70 degree operating temperature....and seeing hows it's 25 out today, don't wanna risk something nasty happening with cold bondo. So right now trying to find a big enough garage to finish up, we are so close....little bit of bodywork left and then paint, after that everything is finished and ready to bolt on (trans, engine, seats, glass, chrome)....looong process but that's ok it will be so worth it in the end and with financing the car myself and paying my mortgage its slow haha. Hopefully I will have some new pictures for you guys soon!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:
It must be a great feeling to be making some progress on it Collin. Can't wait to see it at one of our shows next year! :thumbsup:

Collin

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Collin said:
ACME A12 said:
Nice Score, Harold!

It must be a great feeling to be making some progress on it Collin. Can't wait to see it at one of our shows next year! :thumbsup:

You and me both! I wish it was done already, but it will be fun parkin the 2 next to each other at a show next year...HOPEFULLY next year!!

Back