• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beep Beep!

ozoner

Reaction score
Hi all,

I love all mopars, and two years ago I sold my Roadrunner and been searching for another ever since. Sold her to friend. I'm too nice lol
. I'm located just North of Albany, NY and look forward to chatting with all you folks . I will post in the wanted to buy now :)

Thank you, Ozoner

jww69rrpost

Reaction score
You must be kicking yourself for parting with, what looks like, a nice Road Runner. My first 69 Road Runner was purchased brand new in November of 1968 for a whopping $2974 out the door. It was an ivy green post car with the decor' package. I had to part with it in 1971 due to new regulations and gas prices. I lost money on the deal and basically nearly gave it away. About fifteen years ago I went on the hunt for an ivy green post car. I finally found what I had been looking for eight years ago and car is just now finished. It looks exactly as it did when new except for a bunch of hidden upgrades and modifications. The 383 was swapped for a 572 Street Wedge from Indy. It runs and handles great. I have to say I would have given anything to have located my first Road Runner, but it is likely no longer alive!!!

54 - H&N Body Repair (33).jpg

32 - H&N Body Repair (4).JPG

31 - Painting - green(13).jpg

ozoner

Reaction score
You must be kicking yourself for parting with, what looks like, a nice Road Runner. My first 69 Road Runner was purchased brand new in November of 1968 for a whopping $2974 out the door. It was an ivy green post car with the decor' package. I had to part with it in 1971 due to new regulations and gas prices. I lost money on the deal and basically nearly gave it away. About fifteen years ago I went on the hunt for an ivy green post car. I finally found what I had been looking for eight years ago and car is just now finished. It looks exactly as it did when new except for a bunch of hidden upgrades and modifications. The 383 was swapped for a 572 Street Wedge from Indy. It runs and handles great. I have to say I would have given anything to have located my first Road Runner, but it is likely no longer alive!!!

View attachment 37367

View attachment 37368

View attachment 37369
Wow, good for you . She's a beauty :)

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Nice to see these runners being kept up to a good quality. When on the search we look everywhere for a decent car. But sometimes we have to settle for what we can and bring them back to their former glory. It is a labor of love for sure. Wish you luck on the hunt. :thumbsup2:

ozoner

Reaction score
Nice to see these runners being kept up to a good quality. When on the search we look everywhere for a decent car. But sometimes we have to settle for what we can and bring them back to their former glory. It is a labor of love for sure. Wish you luck on the hunt. :thumbsup2:
Thank you. Eventually the right one at the right price will come along. :)

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Welcome. They all deserve love. I even love my Roached Runner. Super sleeper that she is on 2 stages of nitrous.

20210530_123505.jpg

20210530_123448.jpg

20210805_201646.jpg

20210717_154514.jpg

20220908_184855.jpg

20220817_201624.jpg

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Thank you. Eventually the right one at the right price will come along. :)
True .
But speaking for myself, I'm running out of time.
There comes a point when it's carpe diem.
Money not running out so much.
But with all things considered these daze , fund$ still have to be spent wisely.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It looks like all the parts have gone up in price after Covid. If you can find sheet metal, they think it is gold. LOL. Don't think I have another restore project in me. My hands are really bad now. Your just can't find good help either. :kartman:

Back