• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beginning to dig into the 69 X Input welcome

1969RM23R4A15

Reaction score
The fun begins, I will be ordering the complete interior seat cover kit, from Legendary, however my question is on the carpet, it has an F8 Dark Green interior, Is Auto Custom Carpets still the best choice? I will also be needing the Antique Green Vinyl top of which I would ask who offers the best one with the correct seams and grain? Also since the floors need no repair I was considering using POR15 on the entire floor pan before installing carpets your input is appreciated.

droptop

Reaction score
I bought the Antique Green top from Legendary. The color and grain is spot on. Have not installed it yet so no idea about the seams. Legendary usually has good quality materials and workmanship. I went with tintable bed liner for the inside of the floors.

image.jpg

1969RM23R4A15

Reaction score
Ok after wrestling with exactly what to do with this car I will be changing things up. I decided to repaint the X Black without a vinyl top with the factory v21 hood stripes,red reflective pinstripe V6R and with a factory RED interior. Will leave either the redlines and magnum 500's on it or a set of Cragars... It will be a get in and go anywhere driver to enjoy.

blkx.jpg

rear.jpg

1969-plymouth-gtx-numbers-matching-silver-with-red-interior-full-restoration-2.jpg

redxint.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Make it like you ordered it from the dealer. If their is a build sheet with the car I don't know what that would do to the original build of the car and will that effect the price for resale. I did not have a build sheet or finder tag on this car so building it my way. Good luck my friend and have fun. :thumbsup:

HD539

Reaction score
That color combo is gunna look nice, I’m partial to the cragars. Whatever you do it’ll be just right. :thumbsup:

Back