• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

belt molding

jaymarr65

Reaction score
Hello, I,m looking for the clips for the belt molding ( top of door ) for a 72 RR I've shopped around everywhere with no luck R/T specialty doesn't have them , any suggestions would help. thanks

jaymarr65

Reaction score
ed206e283f261ea8d0b87654dfbec7cf.jpg
Are these what you are looking for?
To be honest I don't think so . The clips are plastic and hold the molding on top of the door for 72rr but I have heard that the same clips are use on 71-74 cudas . I really don't know what they look like , the moldings are on the car but you can see that they are plastic . I don't want to pull them off and not have replacements

moparmaniac66

Reaction score
Sorry, I went and looked, the pieces I was talking about are metal and go between the door gasket and the headliner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaymarr65

Reaction score
They slide on the pins that stick out the top of the doors and the molding snaps on the clips and yes they are hard plastic. I can't believe no one make them. When guys restore these cars they have to get them from somewhere. The fender tag option is M31. Thank for looking

Back