• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bench seat

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have been trying to find a bench seat for my 69. I found one at a bone yard in rhode island it was in a coronet. it has a small console w/ 2 cup holders and a tray in between the seats. has any seen this seat configuration before and will it fit in my roadrunner? Thanks

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
doesn't sound like a '68-'69 seat. as far as fitting you would have to measure. bench seats pop up on moparts.com pretty often, but then you have the cost of shipping if the seller will even do that.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Roof Man I am right there with you looking for a good bench seat. I have found several, however, they are just too far gone, rusted, and over priced. I wish you good luck in your search.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
A bench seat is one of the hardest parts to acquire.

I would just buy another car that had one. Seriously. It can be that hard.

the longhair

Reaction score
The sad thing is, I have a good bench seat but need buckets and can't find them. I am more than willing to trade.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Longhair, I have two bucket seats I am wanting to get rid of. However, they are GM seats; and the reason I am looking for an original bench seat for my Runner. The original owner of my Runner installed these and when I indentified them as GM seats I yanked them out. The seats look similar to the Mopar 70-74 buckets. I think the GM seats are from a 76 - 78 Montecarlo. I am interested in your Bench seat if you want to sell; and if you know someone who needs GM bucket point them in my direction.

100_0188.JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Try Legendary interiors, they have a new service of restoring the complete seats, either your frame or from their stock. So they may have bought up some seats. Its best to get your new covers and foam from them anyway. :cents:

moparchris

Reaction score
I agree that benches are rarer than hens teeth. So it begs the question, why doesn't someone repop them. I bet guys would pay a pretty penny for a new seat core.

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
Thanks found a nice set of headrests and sent them and the buckets to be recovered.

the longhair

Reaction score
Sorry 4spd69RR I need factory looking buckets, and I can't sell my bench until I find them. I will keep you in mind if I do though.

hillsglass

Reaction score
I have a bench seat in excellant shape also newly recovered in two tone green. I might be interested in trade plus $ send me a picture Chip

Marzano

Reaction score
I have 2 very nice buckets for trade if you still have the bench. They are out of a 69 sport satellite

Back