• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BENNY Intro

BENNY

Reaction score
My name is Benny Medford, I have a 1969 blue 1969 roadrunner, that my brother-in-law want to take and restore it for the money he borrowed from me. Well the body shop in Nacogdoches, Texas stripped and repaint it, but when I went to check on it one day, it had been left out in the rain, with no glass in it and rusting. I loaded it up on my trailer and brought it home, that was in 1999. They miss placed parts, and I am now going to have interior installed. I would do it myself, but I have no feeling in my hands, legs and feet and I am 64 years old and I don't get around well anymore. I am retired from power plant and hope I have saved enough money to restore interior, and 440 engine & 727 transmission.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome. love to see your runner. unfortunately, there are way too many of these body shop horror stories.

Back