• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bernardotom Intro

bernardotom

Reaction score
I am a classic car fan. I am not a mechanic-I work doing painting jobs to supplement my car. I enjoy car shows, driving my 68 RR , and meeting other hobbyists. This terrific pastime keeps me young!!!! I have had a 68 Mustang Fstbk and a 66 Mustang convertible. I like all classics no matter what brand. I would like to see the hobby continue well into the future.

Don99Pablo

Reaction score
Welcome from NC! I grew up on Mopar and am looking for my first RR and plan to keep this hobby going well into the future as I restore with my son and pass on the tradition! My wife loves a Mustang, I mean loves a Mustang, I won't tell her you have both or she might get some bright ideas. I will buy her one once I get done with my RR.

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I guarantee you the car hobby is going to continue. It might not be the way we would prefer it, but it's still going full tilt!

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Welcome from France! My dad used to drive 68 fastback mustang too. nice cars :)
Welcome here!

Back