• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best affordable online site/store for trusted RR parts?For a driver not all original

DirtyBird

Reaction score
Hi!

I've scoured the internet world for parts for my 69 project and parts are EVERYWHERE...
Can someone recommend the most affordable but quality parts selling site with good shipping prices?
I'm building a runner/driver and not looking for show parts or all original stuff. I just want quality that will last and I know people make it.

I'm in California so closer is better of course!

Thanks!

DirtyBird

Reaction score
Thx, yeah there are so many stores up its hard to know without trying. I'd rather purchase a bunch of parts at once though...

DirtyBird

Reaction score
good to know...I've seen his site for sure and thought about buying. any particular reason (it might help me avoid other sites).

Roadcuda

Reaction score
He's well known on most all the Mopar sites as an dishonest seller. You think you've bought something at one price only to find out it's actually a higher price. And his assistant is person used to define the "B" word for women!! Try and ask on any Mopar site and you'll get a novel about him.

DirtyBird

Reaction score
Wow. It's truly incredible that someone like that can stay in business...thanks for the warning guys!

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
you will find tons of parts on ebay, just pay attention to the rating of the person selling

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and I have bought parts from moparts.like e bay, don't buy from someone with a low post count.

jagee77

Reaction score
I've ordered from Mopar Plus once for my exhaust tips and air grabber kit. I got the item with free shipping and a 10% discount. I've ordered from Classic Industries and it was honestly my preference, however, Mopar Plus is located nearby me in Canada so the shipping and wait isn't so bad.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
never heard of him. and always remember and never forget....just because it costs less doesn't mean it's not worth-less. I'd check them out carfully. If $57 gets you a piece of tin that looks like someone hammered it out of sheetmetal.....

Back