• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best in show at the Anaheim Easyrider show

nicanor

Reaction score
I mentioned that I was taking my show bike to the Anaheim Easyrider show. I did and the results were interesting.

I listened to the award presentation and I did not win anything in my category. My stomach was troubling me and those around me could smell my pain. So after the announcement of my category, I thought it better to get out of there. So since I didn't win anything, I packed up and left for home.

Today in the mail I received a package from Easyrider. I thought it was some magazines. I opened the box and a trophy fell out of the box. The trophy was for Best in Show. I left before they announced the best in show because I didn't think I had a chance. So with that win, they'll pay me $500 and a lot of motorcycle parts if I bring the bike to Columbus Ohio for the Invitational Event. Its 2300 miles from my house so I don't think I'll make it, but it sure was a surprise to receive that package today.

Thanks for reading,
Barry

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Congrats on the award. :cheers: I think if you could have stuck it out you would have forgot how bad you were feeling. At least for a while anyways!!!! :jester:

69B5

Reaction score
Hey, Barry
Thats the way to get er done
Congrats on your Best of Show

nicanor

Reaction score
It was just toxic gas. Just a funny story with a good ending. I was going to go to Columbus for the National Invitation Event, but instead I think I'm going to stay home and finish the Roadrunner in time for the show season.

Thanks for reading,
Barry

Steve

Reaction score
That is the worst when you're away from home and need a toilet pronto,we've all been there :lol: Congrats on the award :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats! :cheers:

I say load up the trailer and hit Columbus..you never know what might happen... :D

Back