• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Paint Color Touch Up Source?

trim88

Reaction score
F8 of Course! Been looking for some touch-up paint sources. The Links section suggests Eastwoods, but I can't believe they don't have the sexiest best and most popular :yesnod: F8 paint listed.
Has anyone found any other sources for touch up paints?

Jim S.

Reaction score
If you have a good PPG paint store nearby, they can mix you up a half pint of DBC which will last a lifetime. What's nice about that is, usually they can tweak it for you before you buy it because paint never seems to be the exact same shade from car to car even using the same formula. Worst case sernario, most PPG stores have a hand held paint scanner called "prophet" which will match it really close, if they can't get it by tweaking. Charge you a extra $20 for that service though.......

Yeah "edit" because I can't spell. Think "sernario" doesn't look right also...Maybe dump the "R"...
Not really sure, ? I lost on Jeopardy! ? :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
If you have a good PPG paint store nearby, they can mix you up a half pint of DBC which will last a lifetime. What's nice about that is, usually they can tweak it for you before you buy it because paint never seems to be the exact same shade from car to car even using the same formula. Worst case sernario, most PPG stores have a hand held paint scanner called "prophet" which will match it really close, if they can't get it by tweaking. Charge you a extra $20 for that service though.......

Yeah "edit" because I can't spell. Think "sernario" doesn't look right also...Maybe dump the "R"...
Not really sure, ? I lost on Jeopardy! ? :lol:
:lol: mispelling and a Weird Al reference too! Thanks my day is now complete.

Back