• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Biden

MoparDan

Reaction score
This administration is a complete joke.
It's worse. We have an abject failure occupying the white house and he has a feckless administration that couldn't run a daycare center for dogs. I did not fight in two conflicts and get wounded to allow the country I love to be destroyed by a bunch of woke leftist liberal losers. I'll get off my soap box now.

droptop

Reaction score
It's worse. We have an abject failure occupying the white house and he has a feckless administration that couldn't run a daycare center for dogs. I did not fight in two conflicts and get wounded to allow the country I love to be destroyed by a bunch of woke leftist liberal losers. I'll get off my soap box now.
I would say you have earned the right to be on that soapbox. Thank-you for your service.

Edit; FJB

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Thanks for your service I was in desert storm myself and agree with what you say.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I'm betting this year something big happens to stop elections or cause delays because there is a red wave coming.

MoparDan

Reaction score
I'm betting this year something big happens to stop elections or cause delays because there is a red wave coming.
They're trying. S1 The corrupt politician's act ( For the people act ) is or was designed to ensure democRATS remained in power for ever. Now they are trying with Build Back Broke. It is a blatant attempt to buy votes.

Back