• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big D A12 Intro

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
Hello from cold Wisconsin. Found the site tonight and decided to sign up. I am big into 1969 B bodies with my collection flagship being an A12 Bee....I know not a RR but without the skin they are pretty similar.

Looking forward to exploring the site.

D

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
Hey Darrin, Happy New Year to you and welcome! Even though it's a 69 Road Runner forum, I think everyone will love to see your sweet A12 Bee!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Darrin, Happy New Year to you and welcome! Even though it's a 69 Road Runner forum, I think everyone will love to see your sweet A12 Bee!

:yeathat:

Welcome.

Yep. Throw a pic of that green machine up here. Everyone will love it.

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
As requested. The Green Goblin as my kids call it!! Squint your eyes and it will look like a RR. Without a doubt, I would be happy to have an A12 RR as well. I am not biased, they are both 69 B Bodies.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

D

Front 1 W.jpg

Back 1 W.jpg

Engine 1 W.jpg

Engine 2 W.jpg

Engine 3 W.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

A12

Reaction score
Yeah it kind of looks like a Road Runner but still not as quick as one........................................:welcoming: Hey Darrin, just kidding WELCOME to birdland it sure did take you long enough LOL

MikeR

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
Happy Holidays to all,

It has been a while since I posted over here. Just wanted to give everyone an update. In October this year, an opportunity arose for me to sell the Bee. The car stayed here in Wisconsin so I will still get to see it at local shows.

Last weekend the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals was held in Chicago. The new owner had his Superbird and the Goblin there. It did pretty well scoring a 985/1000. The icing on the cake was the trophy on the left in the picture.

So moving forward, the next A12 project begins. Let just say it involves flowers!!

D

2016 MCACN Trophies.jpg

2016 MCACN Trophies.jpg

Coyote

Reaction score
Sweet car, welcome aboard! Just do a mo better build on the next one (yeah right!).

ricks_RR

Reaction score
welcome from N.H. and great job .it is nice to see what people think about the hard work that go's into these cars

Back