• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Mo Intro

Big Mo

Reaction score
I am a 60 year old car lover. US Navy veteran who fell in love with roadrunners from the beginning. I enjoy working on my 68 bird that needs a lot of TLC. I am a cabinet worker for 40+ years. Training I received in the navy (metal working) has really helped me to work on the car. I enjoy 50-60s music. My granddaughter says I am old school pap.

inri

Reaction score
Welcome Big Mo! Do you have any custom cabinets in your bird? lol jp

Post up some pics of your bird, we would love to see its current state as well as the progress :)

69383RR

Reaction score
Welcome aboard . I was on tin cans myself , out of Pearl . You should have a good eye for detail being a cabinet maker, that will come in handy . Lets see some pictures of your bird .

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Navy veteran. My school was a hydraulics man, but you know we did sheet medal as you did hydraulic stuff.

Big Mo

Reaction score
I do not have pictures to down load at this time. will in future.

Big Mo

Reaction score
It is really great to hear from a shipmate. Worked on boomer subs as hull tec. Loved the work. The skills learned will and has really helped on the car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thank you for your service, and welcome from Ohio. What part of Pa?

Back