• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Mutha's Day Thanks!

moparmonk

Reaction score
Hello All,
I would like to make a shout out to a couple people! One I would like to thank Big John for being the creator (or moderator, whatever you call it) of this incredible website. As a result of this, I have throughly enjoyed reading all your posts and look so foward to expanding my knowledge from such a cool bunch of people. Thanks go out to all of you and especially all who responded to my original intro and you all have really got me phyched to get going again on my birds. One gentleman, RR426RI, responded to a private message I sent him. I was coincidently going to be in his neighborhood and he cast an open invitation to see his car. In todays society, having fellow friends like this is so impressive. I thank you all! Nothing like seing a 426 Mutha on Mothers Day! Thank You All, and expecially RR426RI! Hug your Mothers!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hey back at ya. Everyone Ive met on this site has been very upstanding and good people

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hey back at ya. Everyone Ive met on this site has been very upstanding and good people

"Now that I know you all aren't a bunch of internet mass-murderers you are all welcome to stop by anytime you're in town." A quote from Mrs. MoparChris. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

were yo able to type that with a straight face?... :basketcase:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I feel the same way and have been provided with good info. Know if I can convince all the green lovers to repaint their rides !!! Ah just joking, the Road Runner looks good in any color, the true muscle car!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I could live with white, just don't send the paint donation via Canadian Post....

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
It's a great group of guys here. :cheers:

It's been a lot better ever since I put the question "Are you an internet mass murderer?" on the registration.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so...whith you in Europe, and 98% of us in the US...just how many of us have you met? :basketcase: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Big John said:
It's been a lot better ever since I put the question "Are you an internet mass murderer?" on the registration.
:lmao:

Glad I got in before they tightened up the registration process... :lmao:

:jester:

RR426RI

Reaction score
Me too.

Thanks for the nice shout-out MoparMonk/John- glad you guys could swing over. Just wish the weather was a little nicer Sunday so that we could have taken a blast in the beast. Next time!

Anyone visiting Rhode Island free to swing over. Of course, only if they swear by green (F3)!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
RR426RI said:
Me too.

Thanks for the nice shout-out MoparMonk/John- glad you guys could swing over. Just wish the weather was a little nicer Sunday so that we could have taken a blast in the beast. Next time!

Anyone visiting Rhode Island free to swing over. Of course, only if they swear by green (F3)!
Is F5 close enough?!?!?! :jester:

peresvet24

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
so...whith you in Europe, and 98% of us in the US...just how many of us have you met? :basketcase: :jester:

I'm not one of the Europe,
Steve and I We're together :grouphug: .

I do not understand your question :huh: ,
you can say it in another way?

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
peresvet24 said:
Basketcase said:

I'm not one of the Europe,
Steve and I We're together :grouphug: .

I do not understand your question :huh: ,
you can say it in another way?

Peresvet, he wants to know if you will go to the big dance this Saturday with him... :basketcase:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back